GO! Skin & Coat Minced Chicken Pate 24/6.4OZ
For healthy skin, a shiny coat & a new attitude! Our GO! SKIN + COAT CARE Minced Chicken with Gravy Recipe is carefully prepared with all the nutrients your cat requires including premium quality cage-free chicken which provides your cat with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while omega oils help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat, helping to reduce shedding.
This recipe also features:
- Premium quality cage-free chicken with gravy
- Antioxidants rich fruits & veggies to support immune function
- Cranberries to support urinary tract health
- Omega oils for healthy skin & coat
- Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
- Sunflower oil for omega 6 fatty acids
- Taurine to aid vision and heart function
- Whole grains provide an excellent source of energy from carbs
- 0% by-product meals, added growth hormones, artificial preservatives, wheat, corn or soy
Available in 6.4oz (182g)
Chicken, chicken broth, chicken liver, carrots, tapioca, pork plasma, cranberries, apples, sunflower oil, brown rice, oats, flaxseed, sodium tripolyphosphate, cassia gum, guar gum, salmon oil, potassium chloride, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), taurine, choline chloride, salt, magnesium sulphate.
Daily Feeding Guidelines
Serve as a treat, a topper or as a complete and balanced food for your cat.
Adult: Feed approx. 1 1/4 carton per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day.
Kitten: Feed up to 2x adult amount.
Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3x normal adult amount.
Feed at room temperature & refrigerate unused portion.
|Crude protein (min)||8.5%|
|Crude fat (min)||5%|
|Crude fibre (max)||1%|
ME (calculated) = 899 kcal/kg or 164 kcal/182 g carton
GO! SKIN + COAT CARE Minced Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.