Acana Small Prey Homestead Harvest for cats
Deboned chicken, chicken meal, turkey meal, oatmeal, whole peas, chicken fat, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, eggs, deboned turkey, lentil fiber, natural chicken flavor, pollock oil, deboned duck, chicken cartilage, chicken liver, chicken heart, whole cranberries, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, taurine, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3760 kcal/kg (429 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 35% from protein, 29% from carbohydrates, and 36% from fat.
- Crude protein (min.)33 %
- Crude fat (min.)16 %
- Crude fiber (max.)4 %
- Moisture (max.)10 %
- Dietary Starch (max.)18%
- Sugars (max.)1.2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1 %
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.1 %
- Calcium (min.)2 %
- Phosphorus (min.)1.4 %
- Magnesium (min.)0.1%
- Taurine (min.)0.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.5 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.8 %
- Total Microorganisms* (min.)100MM CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.