ZiwiPeak Air Dried Venison
Air-Dried Dog Food | ZiwiPeak ‘Daily Dog’ Air-Dried Cuisine
ZiwiPeak ‘Daily-Dog’ air-dried food is a premium pet food made from 100% natural, fresh, raw meat, just gently air-dried for convenience.
Our portion guides
ZiwiPeak is right for your pet at any stage of life – from puppy to mature dog – as long as you monitor the portion size according to the Feeding Calculator. Be sure you don’t overfeed. Our portion guide has been tested and approved by leading animal nutrition specialists. Use the Feeding Calculator and monitor your pet’s condition to adjust if necessary.
Our 100% natural New Zealand pet food has been formulated as a complete and balanced pet diet. There’s no need for any added supplements. The cost of ZiwiPeak each day is the full and final cost for the best nutritional support your pet needs.
1 portion of ZiwiPeak air-dried food = 3 portions of raw meat.
You’ll use considerably less air-dried ZiwiPeak than moist canned food or other dry kibble products. Why? It’s because our air-dried food is made from over 90% real raw meat and organs, with the moisture gently removed using our unique air-drying process. All the goodness is there, but bite-sized. Always follow the Feeding Calculator guidelines.
Why real meat?
Simple. Your dog is descended from the wolf, one of the earliest animals to be domesticated – around 10,000BC. Its intestine and digestive system has remained largely unchanged. Dogs are carnivores, plain and simple. As a result, the best diet you can provide is one in harmony with evolution – one that a dog’s digestive system can easily convert into usable nutrients and energy. It’s a diet that’s high in protein and fat from meat – the diet nature intended for long-term health, well-being and longevity.
ZiwiPeak mirrors this wild-prey, natural diet. It gives you peace of mind that you’re providing the complete and balanced nutritional support your dog needs, from a source you can trust.
Choices to suit all pets and owners
No two dogs or dog owners are alike. So our 100% natural pet food comes in air-dried pouches and easy-to-open cans.
Our unique, gentle air-drying process respects the nutritional value of 90% meat, organs, fish and green-lipped mussels. It minimises damage to the proteins, vitamins and sensitive nutrients and enzymes in the all-natural ingredients, so your dog gets nearly all the benefits of a raw-meat diet. The other 10% consists of carbohydrates from natural sources, such as green tripe, chicory, kelp and parsley, plus essential vitamins and minerals for a balanced diet. The food’s then further protected in a re-sealable airtight package.